As I'm quite new to this I believe I made a slight mistake.
1) I translated the entire dialog into swedish (srt), using notepad.
2) Not being fully used to the srt-format I created duplicate lines, like 66a and 66b, because the rythm of speech or translated sentence sounded better that way (in swedish).
3) Uploaded the file to universalsubtitles (amara) - ticking the box 100% complete - as I believed it to be.
4) Watched the YouTube version and realized that the letter å looked like Í and the duplicate lines were omitted.
5) Revised the subtitles using the tool provided (amara) - oh, I wish I had used it from the start!
6) The subtitling is now impeckable (Revision 6)
, I hope..., tho I'm sorry to say it doesn't update on YouTube.
Is there anything you or I can do to update the version showed (Revision 4) on YouTube to Revision 6?
When this is done swedish may be added to the list of Completed languages.